To schedule the execution of a Storage Report:
01. Start / All Programs / Administrative Tools / File Server Resource Manager.
02. Right-click Storage Reports Management in the left-hand pane and press Schedule a New Report Task.
03. Select the Settings tab.
04. Press Add and select the volumes and folders you want in the reports scope.
05. Select the output formats un the Report formats area.
06. In addition to the saved reports, you can email the report email by using the Delivery tab to check the Send reports to the following administrators and type the email address (or addresses separated by a semicolon).
07. Select the Schedule tab.
08. Select Create Schedule to configure the task execution times.
09. Press New and select the type of task, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Once, System startup, Logon, or When idle, the time (if applicable), etc...
10. Press OK, or New to add additional schedules.
11. Press OK.