Monster Truck Madness 2 runs fine on a multi-processor, but it won't install. The installation creates a temporary program named Ebunn.exe, where nn is a random number. This program is brain dead and can't run on a multi-processor. To fake it out:
- Start the Monster Truck Madness 2 Setup program.
- When the Setup screen is displayed, give it the Three Finger Salute (CTRL+ALT+DELETE).
- Click Task Manager.
- Click the Processes tab.
- Right-click the Ebunn.exe process.
- Click Set Affinity.
- Clear the check mark from each CPU except CPU 0 and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Exit Task Manager.
Continue the installation.
The Ebunn.exe program is deleted when Monster Truck Madness 2 Setup is finished.