RegFree is a handy Registry and Environment Variable batch and command line tool that supports operations on the following Registry Hives:
• Add and Delete a Registry Key.
• Add, Delete and Change a Registry Value. It supports Value Types of:
• Add and Delete a directory in either the SYSTEM or USER PATH.
• Setting an Environment Variable in either the SYSTEM or USER environment.
• Setting Environment and PATH variables from a file.
• Setting multiple options from a file.
• Setting a Registry Value from the keyboard.