A. The FrontPage Extensions are not installed during the Beta 2 NT/IIS setup. To install the extensions, perform the following steps:
- Completely remove any previous FrontPage or FrontPage Extensions installations from the server. This can be accomplished using the Add/Remove Programs control panel applet
- Open a command prompt and change directory to SYSTEM32
C:\> cd %systemroot%\system32
C:\> sysocmgr /i:fp.inf /n /x
this will start the Windows NT setup for the FrontPage Extensions
- Ensure that the FrontPage 99 extensions are selected and click "Next"
- Select the location of your NT 5.0 I386 structure and click OK.
- The files will then be installed.
Contributed by Thomas Lee