A. The OWA logoff warning page is for OWA users who regularly use public kiosks to access their email. The Log Off icon on the main Outlook bar points to a customizable .asp page that tells the user how to log off his or her mailbox.
You can enable OWA's logoff warning page if the user redirects the browser window away from OWA (either by closing a Web browser window or by typing a different URL into the address bar). To enable the warning page, perform the following steps:
- Start a registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeWEB\OWA subkey.
- From the Edit menu, select New, DWORD Value.
- Enter a name of EnableLogoffWarning and press Enter.
- Double-click the new value, set it to 1, and click OK.
- Close the registry editor.