To configure a service's startup and security on all the domain's member computers:
1. Start / Run / GPMC.MSC / OK.
2. Right click the Default Domain Policy and press Edit.
3. Navigate through Computer configuration / windows settings / security settings / system services and double-click the service you wish to configure.
4. Check the Define this policy setting box.
5. If the Security dialog opens, you can set security now.
6. Check the appropriate service startup radial button.
7. You can press Edit Security to define additional permissions.
8. Press Apply and OK.