Mar 29, 2013
Michael Otey demonstrates Windows Server 2012's Continuously Available File Shares (CAFS) feature.
- Windows Server 2012: Implement Continuously Available File Shares 1
- New Ways to Enable High Availability for File Shares
- Q. With Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 coming, should I use single copy clusters or local continuous replication when planning my high availability for Exchange 2007?
- I'm receiving a Virtual Disk Service (VDS) error when trying to create a file share on a clustered file server resource group. What's wrong?
- Windows Server 2012: Making DHCP Highly Available