May 6, 2013
John Savill shows you how to set up a DirectAccess server in Windows Server 2012.
- Deploying DirectAccess in Windows Server 2012
- DirectAccess Improvements in Forefront Unified Access Gateway SP1
- Q: If I'm implementing DirectAccess in my organization, can I drop my VPN solution? 1
- Q. What technologies does DirectAccess use?
- Q. All my System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Internet-based clients are running Windows 7 and are DirectAccess enabled. Do I still need to use the SCCM Internet-Based Client Management feature?