Q: How do I install certificates on a Windows RT device?
A: To install a certificate on a Windows RT device, follow the same process as on regular Windows.
- Copy the exported certificate to somewhere accessible by the Windows RT device, for example the .cer file.
- Right-click the .CER file in Windows RT, and select Install Certificate.
- Select either Current User or more likely Local Machine.
- If you need to install the certificate to a specific location, for example if it's a root certificate, select the option Place all certificates in the following store then click Browse... and select the right store, for example Trusted Root Certification Authorities, then click OK.
- Click Next, then click Finish.