Greetings from across the pond. This week I'm traveling abroad splitting my time between work and the never-ending search for the perfect bitter.
This week, I want to turn the tables a bit and ask for YOUR opinion. Please take a few moments to review the following questions, then post your replies in the reader comment section to the right of this article. Your feedback will help us produce a more informative and useful newsletter.
- Is your employer a private company, a dot-com, a Web-hosting provider, an ISP, a government agency, or education/academia?
- Which version of IIS do you run: IIS 4.0, IIS 5.0, or IIS 6.0 (Windows 2002 Server beta)?
- Do you run or support any of the following .NET servers: Intranet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Site Server 3.0, Commerce Server 2000, BizTalk Server 2000, or Application Center 2000? If so, which ones?
- How many IIS servers do you support?
- Which Web-server topics should we give additional attention in IIS Administrator UPDATE?
- Which Web-server topics should we give less attention in IIS Administrator UPDATE?
- Which technical conferences do you attend?
- How much time do you spend developing applications or content for the Web?
- Which IIS-related technologies have recently attracted your interest?
- Would you prefer to receive IIS Administrator UPDATE in text or HTML format?
- Do you prefer to have all the content in the e-newsletter or a summary-and-link approach?
Thanks for your feedback.