A: To create a custom paper size in Windows 7, perform the following:
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel applet.
- Create a new form size by selecting Print server properties.
- On the Forms tab, select Create a new form; enter a name and select the attributes, then click OK (see screen shot below).
Windows 7 Print server properites
- Right-click the printer, and select its Printing preferences (see screen shot below).
Windows 7 Printers and Faxes Printing preferences
- Select the Layout tab, and click Advanced.
- Under Paper/Output, select the new custom form created for Paper Size, then click OK.
To see more answers about click over to our FAQs page., Windows 8, virtualization, and all things IT,