- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Michael Otey, Sean Deuby, Orin Thomas, John Savill and Chris Henley
One of the hottest topics amongst your peers is Windows Server 2012 and everything it brings to the table – from changes, to new capabilities, and enhancements, to another steep learning curve.
In the first of two tracks, you’ll dive into Windows Server 2012 with three of our top industry experts:
- John Savill explains the new storage capabilities and changes from the previous version and outlines how you can incorporate VMware’s vSphere and Hyper-V with Windows Server to maximize the performance of your system.
- Michael Otey highlights the new features and improvements of Hyper-V and Hyper-V Replica. Just a few features include dynamic memory, storage migration and disaster recovery, all of which Otey will discuss in detail.
- Sean Deuby will save you some time and energy by giving an in-depth explanation of how to use the new Windows Server 2012. You’ll become a master with the changes Microsoft has made, and learn how to maneuver the Start screen and Server Manager like a pro.
The second track will provide a deeper look into Windows System Management:
- Michael Otey will express the qualities of vSphere, while also stressing the growing enhancements from Hyper-V. An explanation of how to pair these two hypervisors, as well as what works and doesn’t work will also be presented.
- Orin Thomas presents how to utilize the System Center suite to better handle your datacenter. Software such as, Operations Manager, Orchestrator, and Service Manager are discussed and use of each is overviewed.
- Sean Deuby will provide an overview of identity management as it relates to the cloud, what you can do today to better secure your identities, and the direction that the identity management market is moving towards. The Pros and cons of both on-premises and identity management as a service (IDaaS) will also be addressed.
Join us to discover the new wave of technology and how to take full advantage of the latest in monitoring, management, virtualization, storage, disaster recovery, and identity management.
Can’t make it on March 26th? This conference will be available to registrants on-demand for twelve months following the event.