A. After installing Windows 7 in a VM and installing the Integration Components, you must select Enable Integration Features from the Tools menu. You'll be prompted for credentials, which are the credentials on the Virtual PC. You'll be logged out and after you log in again, you can select an Aero theme and have full Aero support in Virtual PC, as shown here.
Click to expand.
- Q. What is Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V)?
- Q. Why isn't virtualization supported for the Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging (UM) server role?
- Four for Free: No-Cost Virtualization Tools and Utilities
- More virtualization articles
- Perform a Physical to Virtual (P2V) Migration with SCVMM 2008
- Perform a Virtual to Virtual (V2V) Migration with SCVMM 2008
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Introduction
- Virtualization and Hyper-V Architecture Fundamentals
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.