A. Clipboard redirection lets you cut and paste between remote and local sessions. If you encounter problems using this feature, the virtual channel might be absent, which lets Win2K Server Terminal Services work but without the advanced features. To determine whether the virtual channel is available, perform the following steps:
- Start the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) Terminal Services Configuration snap-in (go to Start, Programs, Administrative Tools, and click Terminal Services Configuration).
- Select the Connections branch.
- Right-click RDP-Tcp, and select Properties.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Click Advanced.
- Select the Users check box, and click View/Edit.
- Ensure that Virtual Channels is set to Allow and not to Deny.
- Click OK to close all dialog boxes.