To cause each new account created on the target computer to use specific desktop preferences:
1. Log on to the computer that contains the source installation files as the local Administrator.
2. Configure the desktop preferences that you want the users to have.
3. Control Panel / System / User Profiles.
4. Select the Administrator account and press Copy To.
5. In the Copy Profile To text box, type:
For Windows NT 4.0: %systemroot%\profiles\default user
For Windows 2000: C:\Documents and Settings\Default User
6. Press Change.
7. In the List Names From box, select the source computer, the one you are logged on to.
8. Select Everyone and press Add.
9. Press OK.