A. Microsoft partnered with Xen to create an add-on for the Hyper-V Linux Integration Components, Satori, that enables mouse integration.
Download the add-on from http://www.xen.org/products/satori.html and insert the downloaded ISO into the Linux distribution. Run the commands below to install:
- mkdir /opt/linux_satori
- mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
- cp /mnt/cdrom/* /opt/linux_satori -R
- /opt/linux_satori/setup.pl inputdriver
Click to expand.
- Q. What are the Linux Integration Components for Hyper-V?
- Q. How do I install the Hyper-V Linux Integration Components?
- Comparative Review: VMware Fusion vs. Parallels Desktop
- Google's Chrome OS: Today Netbooks, Tomorrow the World?
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.