A. To add a print spooler to a cluster virtual server, perform these steps:
- Start Cluster Administrator. Right-click the group that will contain the print spooler and select New, then click Resource.
- Select Print Spooler for the resource type. Enter a name for the print spooler and, optionally, a description. Click Next.
- A list of node members is displayed; by default, the nodes in the cluster are entered in the "Possible owners" list. Click Next.
- Next, at the screen that the Figure shows, you need to set a dependency. Because the print spooler has a disk-based portion, you must specify a disk as one of its dependencies. You must also specify a NetBIOS name as a dependency. Select the dependencies and click Next.
- Now, you must specify the location of the spooler folder, which will be on the disk dependency volume. You can also optionally change the timeout value for the print job. Enter the appropriate values, then click Finish.
- At the spooler creation confirmation dialog box, click OK.
- Right-click the print spooler you created and select "Bring Online."