When you install Terminal Services, Advanced Power Management (APM) features such as standby or hibernate are normally turned off to insure that the server is always available.
If APM was enabled prior to installing Terminal Services, it is possible that the installation did not turn them off.
To resolve this issue:
01. Control Panel / Add\Remove Programs / Add\Remove Windows Components
02. Clear the Terminal Services box and press Next.
03. Follow the on screen instructions.
04. Control Panel / Power Options / Power Schemes.
05. Toggle the drop down box to Always On.
06. Toggle System standby to Never.
07. Toggle System hibernates to Never.
08. On the Hibernate tab, clear the Enable hibernate support box.
09. Press Apply and OK.
10. Control Panel / Add\Remove Programs / Add\Remove Windows Components
11. Check the Terminal Services box and press Next.
12. Follow the on screen instructions.