By default, a Windows 2000 Server Terminal Services connection always prompts for a password, even if you've configured one in the connection logon information. To disable this option, perform the following steps:
1. Start the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) Terminal Services Configuration snap-in (Start, Programs, Administrative Tools, Terminal Services Configuration).
2. Right-click the configuration for which you want to disable the default password setting, and select Properties from the context menu.
3. Select the Logon Settings tab.
4. Clear the "Always prompt for password" check box. Click Apply, click OK.
5. Close the dialog box. Future connections will no longer force a password entry, which facilitates automatic logon.
get more hot tips at our Windows 2000 FAQ Site