A. Follow the procedure below:
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe)
- Change the value HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop\SCRNSAVE.EXE to "E:\WINNT\System32\sstext3d.scr"
- Create a key called HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Screen Saver.3DText (Edit - New - Key)
- Under this new key, create two new values of string type (Edit - New - String Value) called "Font" and "Text"
- Set Font (double click on it) to Arial
- Set Text to the string you want to be displayed (you are limited to 16 characters)
- Close the registry editor
A word of caution, the Open GL screen savers use a lot of system resources, so I would not advise to use this, however I was asked :-)