A. To import your files and settings, perform the following steps:
- Start the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and click File and Settings Transfer Wizard; alternatively, you can type
migwiz.exefrom the command prompt).
- From the welcome screen, click Next.
- Select "New computer," then click Next.
- When the wizard gives you the option to create a wizard disk that you can use on the old computer to collect the files and settings, select "I don't need the wizard disk," then click Next.
- Select the location of your files and settings; click Next.
- The wizard will import the information and write over the existing configuration information.
- After the wizard had finished importing the information, click Finish.
- Log off and log on for all changes to take effect.