A. You can modify the default WMP title that displays "Windows Media Player" by performing the following steps:
- Start a registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsMediaPlayer registry subkey.
- From the Edit menu, select New, String Value.
- Enter the name TitleBar, then press Enter.
- Double-click the setting, enter the text you want to add to the title (e.g., "SavillTech's Rock and Roll"), then click OK.
- Close the registry editor.
The change takes effect immediately.