A. The Personalized Favorites Menu feature tracks your favorite Web sites and displays only those that you access most frequently. To disable IE's Personalized Favorites Menu, perform the following steps:
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Clear the Enable Personalized Favorites Menu check box, and click OK.
You can also disable this setting in the registry by performing the following steps:
- Start the registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main.
- Set FavIntelliMenus to "no" (don't type the quotes); if this value doesn't exist, create it as type String and set it to "no."
- Close the registry editor.