A. To disable the F3 key search capability, perform the following steps:
- Start a registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions registry subkey. If this subkey doesn't exist, open the Edit menu and select New, Key to create it.
- From the Edit menu, select New, DWORD Value.
- Enter the name NoFindFiles, then press Enter.
- Double-click the value, set it to 1, then click OK.
- Log off and log on for the change to take effect.