A. To configure IE to connect to Web sites that contain foreign characters, perform the following steps:
- Start a registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings registry subkey (you might need to create some of the keys if they don't already exist).
- From the Edit menu, select New, DWORD Value.
- Enter a name of MBCSServername, then press Enter.
- Double-click the new value, set it to 0 to enable multibyte characters or 1 to disable multibyte characters, then click OK.
- Log off and log back on for the change to take effect.