A. The IE7 Blocker Toolkit simply provides a script and Group Policy template to set a single registry key, which you can manually configure or incorporate into your own delivery mechanism.
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Setup\7.0 subkey. (If the 7.0 key doesn't exist, create it.)
- From the Edit menu, select New - DWORD value.
- Enter a name of DoNotAllowIE70 and press Enter.
- Double-click the new value and set it to 1. Click OK.