Can you please recommend a reliable POP3 connector for Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5? We're having problems with our current one, which is a GUI-based utility, and want to go back to a command-line connector.
Other than setting up the POP3 connector in Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), I haven't had occasion to use an Exchange POP3 connector. However, Slipstick Systems' Web site (http://www.slipstick.com/exs/popconnect.htm) includes a list of potential candidates. You might also research and consider the following:
- DataEnter's POPBeamer (http://www.popbeamer.com)
- Kinesphere's eXchange POP3 (http://www.exchangepop3.com)
- Mailgate's POPWeasel (http://www.mailgate.com/products/wfeatures.asp)
- PullMail (http://www.swsoft.co.uk/index.asp?page=freesoftware)
- Virtual Motion's Internet MailBridge for Exchange
- XTENSIVE Interactive Media's POP Forwarder (http://www.xtensive.net/html/index.html)