- Set oWMI = GetObject("winmgmts://./root/ccm")<br>
- set oClient = oWMI.Get("SMS_Client")<br>
- Set cpApplet = CreateObject("CPAPPLET.CPAppletMgr")<br>
- Set oCommands = cpApplet.GetClientActions <br>
- For Each oAction In oCommands<br>
- If UCase(oAction.name) = UCase("Request & Evaluate Machine Policy") then<br>
- End If<br>
The script needs to be ran from an elevated command prompt.
Looking at the PolicyAgent.log file (in the C:\Windows\CCM\Logs folder) using notepad or cmtrace (which is part of the Configuration Manager server), you should be able to see the new download of policy. To learn more about System Center Configuration Manager 2012, check out more of John's FAQs such as this one: "Q: How do I automatically approve and deploy updates with System Center Configuration Manager 2012?"