You know you need a secure Web filtering solution for your organization, but with all the choices available how can you be sure you’re getting one that will meet both your short- and long-term requirements?
Today’s uncertain economic climate demands that you do a thorough assessment before you invest. Read more to learn how the following concise list of steps will help you achieve the best return on your Web filtering dollar:
- Understand your Internet policy
- Determine roles for stakeholders in the Web filter
- Decide where you will implement a Web filter in your network
- Evaluate a solution hands-on
- Know whether your solution can properly authenticate individuals
- Determine work flow