Create a hyperlink to a Web page or external file
- Select the text or object that you want to which you want to attach the hyperlink.
- Choose the Insert → Hyperlink command
- Under Link to, click Existing File or Web Page.
- Select the file you want to link to. Note there are two browse buttons: one connects to the Web, the other looks for files on your computer or local network.
- Optionally, select the Bookmark in the file that you want to link to.
- Optionally, modify the Text to display or click ScreenTip to configure the screen tip that appears if you hover over the hyperlink.
- Click OK.
Please Log In or Register to post comments.