A. When you configure the RAS server, you set for each protocol the scope of the connection, the server or the whole network. To change this perform the following:
- Start the Network Control Panel Applet (Right click on Network and select properties)
- Select the Service tab and select the Remote Access Service and click Properties
- Select the COM port and click the Network button
- Click the Configure button next to the protocol you wish to change access (e.g. TCP/IP)
- At the top check the "This computer only" option
- Click OK
Clients should now be able to only view local RAS server connections.