A. It is possible to disconnect any user using the "Remote Access Admin" utility:
- Start the Remote Access Admin utility (Start - Programs - Administrative Tools - Remote Access Admin)
- Select the domain or server in the main window
- From the Users menu select 'Active Users'
- Select the account you wish to disconnect and click the 'Disconnect User' button.
- Click OK to the confirmation
If you also wanted to revoke the users dial-in permission check the 'Revoke Remote Access Permission' check box from the dialog.