If you are planning to use a query to request data from more than one table, those tables must be joined by a relationship.
- From the queries list, click the New button.
- Select Design View and click OK.
- From the Show Table dialog box, click a table you want to work with in your query and click Add. Repeat this step for other tables that will be utilized by the query.
- If you make a mistake, don’t worry—you will be able to delete a table you added.
- Click Close when you have finished adding tables.
- Use the skills in the section Modifying queries to create the query.
- When you are finished, close the query. You will be asked to enter a name for the query.