Create a chart
- From the Reports list, click the New button.
- Choose Chart Wizard.
- From the drop-down list, choose the table or query which will provide the data for the chart and click OK.
- Follow the instructions of the Chart Wizard and make choices when prompted. Some tips:
- Pie charts use only one field. Most other chart types take two fields. Using more fields often makes charts crowded and unreadable.
- When asked if you want to add legends, titles, etc., if in doubt choose Yes. It is a bit easier to delete items you don’t want from the finished chart than to add items that aren’t there.
Please Log In or Register to post comments.