Add a calculated text box
- Click the Text Box tool in the toolbox.
- On the report, drag a text box in approximately the right position and approximately the right size. Of course, you will be able to modify position and size later, if necessary.
- Click in the text box and type the formula. If you run out of room, press shift+f2 to open a Zoom box, where there is more room.
- All formulas begin with an equals sign (=)
- Formulas are created using standard mathematical operators:
- Add: +
- Subtract: -
- Multiply: *
- Divide: /
- To refer to fields, put the field name in brackets
- Click outside the text box when you are finished typing the formula.
Please Log In or Register to post comments.