A. The full error that appears in the Event Viewer is
WinMgmt could not initialize the core parts. This could be due to a badly installed version of WinMgmt, WinMgmt repository upgrade failure, insufficient disk space or insufficient memory.
To resolve this error and recreate any missing or corrupt registry entries, perform the following steps:
- Start a command-line session.
- Unregister any WMI service (also known as WinMgmt) performance libraries by typing
- Stop all running copies of the WMI service by typing
- Unregister the WMI service by typing
- Register the WMI service by typing
- Register any WMI service performance libraries by typing