Use the slide sorter to arrange slides
Tue, 10/30/2007 - 8:06pm
- Switch to the slide sorter view.
- Use the Zoom tool to zoom in or out so that you can see as many or as few slides as you want.
- Select slides:
- Click a slide to select a slide.
- To select multiple, non-contiguous slides, hold Ctrl and click each additional slide.
- To select a range of slides, click the first slide and Shift+click the last slide.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Press Delete to delete the selected slide(s)
- Move (drag) or copy (ctrl+drag) the slide(s).