To help you plan an upgrade, check out the following sources:
* Microsoft Systems Management Server Web page at http://www.microsoft.com/smsmgmt. It contains several sources for installing Win95 and NT, and Microsoft regularly updates this information.
* White papers at http://www.microsoft.com/smsmgmt/upgradeos.htm: "Installing and Upgrading Operating Systems using Systems Management Server","Advanced Operating System Installation using Systems Management Server","Using Systems Management Server to Deploy Windows 95"
* Resource kits for NT Workstation and Win95 deployment guides. Deployment guides exist for both NT Workstation and Win95. These documents go further in identifying potential pitfalls and give step-by-step scenarios and examples.
* TechNet contains the latest bulletins, white papers, and Knowledge Base articles. The Knowledge Base is also available at http://www.microsoft.com/kb/default.asp
* If you don't have SMS and you want a product overview, download the SMS Planning Guide from http://www.microsoft.com/smsmgmt/planguide.htm.