A. No, only the node that lost direct access to the CSV will switch to redirected access. All other nodes will continue to use direct access.
Watch this video to learn more about Windows Server 2008 R2 clustering and virtualization
- How do I create a failover cluster in Windows Server 2008?
- Is a Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 mixed-cluster possible?
- How can I add disk resources to a Windows Server 2008 cluster from the command line?
- How do cluster shared volumes work in Windows Server 2008 R2?
- How to Manage Failover Clusters in Windows Server 2008
- Configure Windows Server 2008 Failover Clustering from the Command Line
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.