When you select a piece of clip art by clicking it, you will see small dots on the corners and on each side of the picture called handles.
You can use standard Windows skills to manage the position and size of the picture.
To move a picture, do one of the following
- Cut (or copy) and paste the picture to another location in the document, or in another document.
- Drag the picture to a new location.
Resize the picture by dragging one of the picture's handles.
- Position the mouse pointer over a handle.
The mouse pointer turns into a double-headed arrow.
- Drag towards the center of the picture to make the picture smaller.
Drag away from the center of the picture to make the picture larger.
- Drag a corner handle to maintain the aspect ratio (proportions) of the picture.
Drag a handle on one of the sides of the picture and you can size the picture horizontally or vertically without maintaining the picture's aspect ratio.