If you spent any significant time setting up your profile, while logged on as Administrator, you were very disappointed when you finally establiish a YourName account, a member of the Administrators group, and logged on. All your hard work had vanished.
In Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000, each user has a different profile. Thankfully, you can assign the Administrator's profile to your new account:
1. Logon as Administrator.
2. Go to Control Panel / System.
3. Select the User Profiles tab.
4. Press the Copy button
5. Browse to the YourName folder:
Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 that are upgrades of WinNT
Windows 2000 that is NOT an upgrade of WinNT 4.0
Documents and Settings\YourName
6. Press the OK button until all dialogue boxes are closed.
7. Logoff the Administrator account and logon as YourName.