When you use the Control User Access to Fax Printers Wizard to remove a users' fax permission, it removes the Everyone group and grants Full Control to all other users. This doesn't seem like wizardly behavior to me
To fix the problem:
1. Control Panel / Fax Server / Send.
2. Delete the fax printer.
3. Add the fax printer.
4. Double-click Printers and select the fax printer.
5. Click Properties / Security / Permissions to verify:
Creator Owner Manage Document
Print Operators Full Control
Server Operators Full Control
7. Right click the fax printer and choose Properties.
8. Add the user whose permissions you wish to revoke and grant them No Access.
9. Click OK.