When you use the Control User Access to Fax Printers Wizard to remove a users' fax permission, it removes the Everyone group and grants Full Control to all other users. This doesn't seem like wizardly behavior to me
To fix the problem:
1. Control Panel / Fax Server / Send.
2. Delete the fax printer.
3. Add the fax printer.
4. Double-click Printers and select the fax printer.
5. Click Properties / Security / Permissions to verify:
Administrator Full Control Creator Owner Manage Document Everyone Print Print Operators Full Control Server Operators Full Control6. Control Panel / Printers.
7. Right click the fax printer and choose Properties.
8. Add the user whose permissions you wish to revoke and grant them No Access.
9. Click OK.