If you have a locally attached printer,
and you share it on the network,
and you issue a NET USE LPTx: \\YourLocalComputer\PrinterShare on YourLocalComputer,
your print jobs may loop, creating a Remote Downlevel Document in the print queue.
You may also receive a System event log
User: NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS
Description: Document XXX, Remote Downlevel Document owned by was printed
on Printer_nameX via LPT1:. Size in bytes; ## pages printed: 0
1. Start / Settings / Printers and double-click the looping printer.
2. Choose Pause Printing on the Printer menu.
3. Select the looping document and choose Cancel from the Document menu.
4. At a CMD prompt, type: NET USE LPTx: /d
5. On the Printer menu, click Pause Printing to uncheck it.