A. XP SP2 lets you run two sessions (one local console and one remote desktop) concurrently. You must use a different user for each session. To enable concurrent sessions, perform the following steps:
- Start a registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Licensing Core registry subkey.
- From the Edit menu, select New, DWORD Value.
- Enter the name "EnableConcurrentSessions," then press Enter.
- Double-click the new value, then set it to 1.