A. If you run multiple language versions on a single OS instance using the Multilingual User Interface (MUI) functionality, you can configure which language should be used for the logon screen. The default is the initial language configured for the operating system. To change this, perform the following:
- Make sure the right language packs are installed.
- Access the Region and Language Control Panel applet.
- Make sure the language you want to use is currently active in the “Display Language” portion of the Keyboards and Languages tab. If you're changing this setting, you'll need to log off and log on.
- Select the Administrative tab.
- Click Copy Settings.
- Check Welcome screen and system accounts as the target and check the box for System accounts (local system, local service, and network service).
- Click OK
- Reboot for the change to take effect