A. After you install a program as an Administrator, a user with restricted or even elevated rights can't always access some elements of the registry, which can prevent a program from running correctly. To resolve this situation, grant your WordPerfect 8 users Full Control over the Corel software key:
- Start a registry editor (regedt32.exe for Win2K, regedit.exe for Windows XP).
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Corel.
- From the Security menu, select Permissions.
- Select Users, and then select Full Control.
- Click OK.
- Close the registry editor.