A: To let normal users perform activation actions, such as changing Multiple Activation Key or Key Management Service keys, performing a rearm, or installing a license, do the following on the client:
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe).
- Move to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform.
- If the DWORD value UserOperations doesn't exist, create it.
- Double-click UserOperations and set it to 1.
- Click OK.
- Close the registry editor and reboot the client.