A. To create a new library, select Libraries in Explorer and click the New library button, or select New library from the Libraries context menu, then follow these steps:
- Enter a name for the new library, as shown here.
- Right click the new folder and select Properties.
- Click "Include a folder..." and add the folders.
- Select the type of data that will be stored in the library in the Optimize area, as shown here.
Click to expand
- Select whether to show the library in your Navigation Pane.
- Click OK.
- Q. What are libraries in Windows 7?
- Q. What are the new features of Windows 7?
- Should IT Pros Install the Windows 7 Beta?
- Windows 7 will be Windows 6.1
- Q. How do I modify the paths used in the Windows 7 libraries?
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.