A. Yes. In a two-node Exchange 2007 CCR cluster, both nodes require Exchange 2007 Enterprise licenses. An SCR server also needs an Exchange server license, but you can use standard edition if you have five or fewer storage groups to replicate to the SCR (even from a CCR source). If you have more than five storage groups on the SCR, you need Enterprise.Related Reading:
- How can I easily install the Windows Server 2008 roles and features that Exchange Server 2007 requires?
- When I try to perform a mailbox move, why do I get errors with accounts that have whitespace in the Name or DisplayName?
- What Mail Server Are You Using?
- Who Says You Need Microsoft Exchange Server?
- Exchange 2007 High Availability
- Creating Policies with Microsoft Exchange MRM
- Using Windows SideShow on a Mobile Device
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.