Voting is now closed.
Community Choice Award winners will be posted online in late November 2009 and in the December 2009 print issues of Windows IT Pro and SQL Server Magazine.
- - - - - - - - -
These awards allow YOU to decide what IT products get chosen for acclaim and recognition. We want to hear from IT pros, DBAs, and developers about what they think the best products are in each of our award categories.
Rather than present you with a predefined list of products and services and limit you to selecting from choices our editorial team has already made, we've decided to open up the process to everyone and let our readers decide what products and services are worthy of inclusion in our final voting phase.
The nomination period runs from July 27th to August 14th, then we'll compile your nominations and open up our final round of voting from August 21st to September 16th.
*** FINAL VOTING CLOSED ***
Click on the Vote Now! image to start the voting process.
Award Program Dates:
- July 27 – Nomination period begins
- August 14 - Nomination period ends
- August 21 – Finalist voting period begins
- September 16 – Finalist voting period ends
- Late November 2009 - Winners will be posted online and in the December print issues of Windows IT Pro and SQL Server Magazine
Award Program Notes
- If you don't see a favorite product listed in a given category, use the "Other" text field to submit your product. If it's a fit for the category, we'll add it.
- All free and open source products are listed in the "Best Free or Open Source Product" category.
- We reserve the right to move products into more appropriate categories if needed.
- Only votes accompanied by a valid, unique email address will be counted. Only one entry per person.
- Any attempt to manipulate the voting or cast duplicate entries will result in those votes being discarded.
- Valid entries accompanied by an email address will be entered into a prize drawing to win a $250 gift card or one of 30 Windows IT Pro T-shirts. Winners will be notified via email on Friday, September 18th, 2009. Prizes courtesy of the Left-Brain.com bookstore.